Blackberry Coconut Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 handful of fresh blackberries
- Combine oatmeal, Greek yogurt, almond milk and chia seeds in a container with a lid.
- Add honey and peanut butter and shake. (These two are sticky so you may have to stir with a spoon afterward)
- Refrigerate overnight.
- If you would like your overnight oats warm, microwave for 2 minutes. Otherwise, top with fresh blackberries! (If it is too thick the day after, add 1/2 cup of almond milk before microwaving)